An Approach to D&I that Leverages Internet Technology.
For more effective and measurable results.
Inclusion Innovation is a unique approach to D&I that delivers innovative improvements for your workplace and its products and services by cultivating the powerful and diverse networks that already exist inside and outside of your organization.
Inclusion Innovation intertwines diversity, "idea networks,” Intercultural expertise and collaborative technology to generate a "super-addictive" affect. Idea generation is then accelerated when networks within your organization are connected with customers and consumers outside your organization
Inclusion Innovation encompasses the following steps:
- Step 1: Select, setup and customize technologies that create connections, and facilitate the development of Networks
- Step 2: Manage and foster ideas through and across these networks with Intercultural expertise to ensure active and broad user engagement.
- Step 3: Establish analytics that measure the volume and velocity of idea generation
- Step 4: Develop cross-collaboration opportunities to enlarge the scope, increase the speed and to raise the creativity of idea generation
- Step 5: Select and adopt the most valuable and marketable innovations.
The Inclusion Innovation methodology is enhanced through Strategic Leadership, Enabling Culture, Empowered Networks and Social Engagement within your organization.
Effective execution of this approach will help your organization innovate its products and services and better align with the needs, desires and expectations of the marketplace.
SCROLL BAR or ARROWS to navigate presentation.